- Customize the amount of your contribution.
- On the "Fund" dropdown, select a specific ministry you would like your contribution to go towards. Leave the selection on 'General' if contribution is unspecified.
- Select the frequency you would like this gift to occur.
- You will be taken to a secure, separate page to finish this process.
Give In Person
We take up an offering at both of our services, and every 4th week we take up a second offering for our Mission of the Month. Click HERE to see this month's mission.
Mail A Check
Want to keep your gift confidential? No worries, you can mail a check to the church office. The mailing address is PO Box 170 Lingleville, Texas 76461.
Things to remember as we give...
- Giving focuses our hearts on our true treasure which is Christ (Matthew 6:21)
- Giving is an acknowledgement that God is the owner of everything. (1 Chronicles 29:11-12)
- Giving turns our focus from the idolatry of money to serving God (Luke 16:11-13)
- Giving is an expression of our love for God and our devotion to Him.
- Giving is born out of our free response to all He has done for us, not out of duty. (2 Corinthians 9:7)